The Radex Breathing Air Filter is a 6 stage cartridge filter which can remove oil / water
mists and particulate pollutants down to 0.5 micron from the compressed air stream.
- Removes moisture, particulates, and odour from the compressed air stream
- Safety Valve safeguards the filter/ respirators from over pressure
- Outlet Pressure Regulator
- Can be mounted in a wall or floor position via twist and lock mount
- Drain Tap – Allows easy draining of collected condensates.
THIS AIR FILTER IS DESIGNED TO REMOVE MISTS, INCLUDING: OIL, WATER VAPOUR AND PARTICLES DOWN TO 0.5 MICRON IN SIZE
THIS FILTER WILL NOT REMOVE:
- CARBON MONOXIDE
- CARBON DIOXIDE
- OR OTHER TOXIC GASES